RETRO RUNNING STYLE.
The Nike Air Max Nostalgic Shoe evokes the look of early-90s running with the addition of modern comfort innovations so you can rock retro style all day long. A visible Max Air unit offers responsive cushioning, while a durable rubber heel delivers lightweight flexibility.
- Visible Max Air unit offers responsive cushioning.
- Mesh upper with suede and synthetic overlays is both breathable and durable.
- Foam midsole provides lightweight comfort and cushioning.
- Outsole is inspired by modern mechanical cushioning to provide durable traction.
- Traditional lacing secures the fit.
- Heritage Nike Air logo is visible on the heel.
- Colour Shown: Light Pumice/Dark grey-black
- Style: 916789-003
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam
Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.