LESS IS MORE.
An ideal performer for runs of up to three miles, the Nike Free RN 5.0 returns to its roots as a running shoe. Lightweight, single layer mesh in the upper provides more stretch to feel like a second skin. Less foam in the midsole means you're ready to hit the ground running.
- Stretch upper designed to fit like a second skin.
- Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
- Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility.
- Asymmetrical lacing system is placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep.
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue to provide a snug, seamless fit.
- The absence of a heel counter gives freedom to your heel area while providing lockdown.
- Sockliner is designed to give your foot a close, connected feel to the ground.
- Double hot-knife cuts on the outsole and side of the midsole flex to give optimal flexibility with every step.
- Rubber pods on the forefoot and heel enhance traction.
- Offset: 6mm (14mm forefoot, 20mm heel)
- Last: X3012—anatomical
- Colour Shown: Black/Anthracite/Volt/White
- Style: AQ1289-003
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam