Layers upon layers of dimensional style—that's a force to be reckoned with. Offering both comfort and versatility, these kicks are rooted in heritage basketball culture. Collar materials pay homage to vintage sport while the subtle platform elevates your look, literally. The Gamma Force is forging its own legacy: court style that can be worn all day, wherever you go.
- The leather, suede and mesh layers add a durable and dimensional look to any outfit.
- A subtle platform lift gives you just enough height.
- Speckled Nike Grind rubber outsole contains at least 5% recycled content.
- Rubber midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Colour Shown: Sail/Wheat Gold/Team Red/Fir
- SKU: DX9176-102
- Country/Region of Origin: India
Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982 as a basketball must-have, the Air Force 1 came into its own in the '90s. The clean look of the classic white-on-white AF-1 was endorsed from the basketball courts to the street and beyond. Finding its rhythm in hip-hop culture, releasing limited collabs and colourways, Air Force 1 became an iconic sneaker around the globe. And with over 2,000 iterations of this staple, its impact on fashion, music and sneaker culture can't be denied.