Burn up the court like Russell Westbrook.Inspired by his latest game shoe, the outsole of the Jordan One Take 3 PF lets you easily change direction or stop in a flash.Push the tempo like Russ with energy-returning Zoom Air cushioning that lets you take jump shots and rebound again and again.This PF version uses an extra-durable outsole that's ideal for outdoor courts.
The Zoom Air unit in the forefoot is top-loaded to bring the responsive sensation closer to your foot when you're driving hard down the court.
Agility and Acceleration
A zig-zag line divides the rubber outsole lengthwise into 2 distinct patterns: aggressive herringbone traction where your heel strikes and where you push off in the forefoot, and a multi-directional cell-like pattern designed for accelerated pivoting and banking.
Lace Up, Lock In
The laces feed through internal webbing loops that pull down over the top of your foot when you tie down, which helps keep your foot firmly harnessed over the footbed.
- The rubber outsole is separated into front and back sections to help reduce the shoe's overall weight and enable smooth transitions.
- External clip along the outer toe helps keep your foot stable inside the shoe when you make hard cuts.
- Extra-durable outsole rubber is designed to play on rugged outdoor courts.
- Lightweight, translucent materials
- Asymmetrical tongue
- Low-cut padded collar
- Exterior heel counter
- Colour Shown: Wolf Grey/Electric Green/Black/Pink Prime
- Style: DC7700-002
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam