YOUR RUN BEGINS WITH STABLE SUPPORT.
Take those first steps on you running journey in the Nike Downshifter 12. It's got a supportive fit and a stable ride, with a lightweight feel that easily transitions from your workout to hanging out. This one continues our sustainability journey with a design made from at least 20% recycled content by weight. Your trek begins. Lace up and hit the road.
Cool, Light, Fast
Mesh throughout the upper has a lightweight, breathable feel. The mesh was placed in key zones at the forefoot based on runner feedback, providing you with cooling where it counts.
Lace Up, Support Up
Feel the stability with the midfoot fitband. It works with your laces, keeping your foot more secure the tighter your laces are.
Run Hard with a Soft Feel
Super-soft foam through the midsole helps cushion your foot with every step. The increased height means a softer sensation as you run.
- Rubber outsole has the traction to keep your feet gripped to the pavement.
- Skins at the eyelets offer durability.
- Mesh material shows off the internal components at the midfoot and toe.
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Colour Shown: Black/Dark Smoke Grey/Iron Grey/Black
- Style: DD9294-002